Talk to us :D


Do not spam.
Messages which are unneccessary and offensive will be removed.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello freaks !
Farah here , and I want to pee so badly right now .
That was random .
Okay so now is term 3 .
Gets busier and bitcher every second huh ?
This blog is dead .
Rusty sia , all over .
Wait wait , i go pee first . 10 min kay .














I'm back !
Tmr there's sch , and Ms chen wont be coming for this week , still bcos of her operation . * I know your smiling
Eh okay so i share some things lah okay .
On friday , me , bazilah , jedrick , gelvan , faiz and alfian went to watch obsessed .
In the middle of the movie , Alfian's dick steamed . ( Dont ask why , or how I know and NO , i did not touch it .)
The movie was scary , held some people's hand until in broke into two .
I heard that Fizah is doing a new skin for our blog .
Thanks kay fizah :D
Okay , okay , I promise to update more often .
Love you people ! (as if)

Hafizah continued from where Farah ended...

Will be changing blogskins from now on. The old blogskin was f*cking boring mayne ! Since no one bother changing it, I'd rather do it alright. So yeah, technically I just cut my crap here. K takecare eyy !