Talk to us :D


Do not spam.
Messages which are unneccessary and offensive will be removed.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eh hello hello ! ^^
Since youh all say youh want to make this blog alive or whatever shit ,
I upload kay .
K ,
I have no idea what to write .
I wanna write about some people in Topaz , can ?
If youh guys dont like , can delete this post uh kay [:

Power Rangers , AKA , Alfian , Faiz , Haris , Bazilah and me .
Message : Oh youh guys , how much I love youh ! ( I dont ) You guys cheer me up like crazy when youh know I'm sad . I never want our friendship to fall apart . May we lastlong alright !

Daniel , Jedrick , Gelvan , whatever shit .
Message : Aww , this group of guys here never leave me out . They are my irritating ASSHOLES , and I love them ( I really, really , dont . )

Elmo !
Message : OH MY GOD , ELMOOOOOOOOOOOO ! :D
Cute CUTE CUTE lah youh ! UGH , I feel like hugging youh till youh explode ( so that you'll die more faster ) Aww , My best friend !

Meiling !
Message : My darling okay . We may fight , but there's always a way . This one , for real I love you . You know how I will feel , when Im depressed . And not everyone , can do that sweetie [:

Elma , Amira , Aslin , Faiqah !
Message : Ohkay this group of girls , SUPER DUPERH SWEET . They can make anyone smile with their kindness lah okay ! Amira , DISTURB FAIZ MORE ! Uhm okay lah , ily guys .

K , that's all the IMPORTANT people in 1 topaz .
Im kidding okay , ALL of you are important .
This are just the people whom Im somewhat close to .
Aiyah , easier said , I LOVE 1 TOPAZ OKAY .
( Again , I dont . )